I am excited to tell you of my next book,
My Story Continues: From Neighborhood to Junior High School
As a sequel to my books, Growing Up Italian: Grandfather’s Fig Tree and Other Stories and What Ever Happened to Sunday Dinner,
I share my neighborhood through my exploits: capturing the flag in the sand banks, getting a rah-rah, playing the pinball machine AND MORE …
I write of my elementary school adventures, singing debut and favorite teachers.
I think you will chuckle as I move on to junior high school with stories of my career book, going for pizza, playing the drums in the band concert and more.
Wouldn’t you love to know how I got caught with PIZZA?
I end with those wonderful summer days when my parents rented a beach house.
It’s your story!
And it will make a great gift.
- Give it with your gift card
- Give it instead of a gift card
- Give it with Torrone or … the fruit cake or, even better … instead of the fruit cake
- Give it to friends, to relatives, to the mailman
- Add it to the wine basket, the gift basket, any basket.
- Fill a basket with them!
Soon in Local Book Stores.